top of page

Leased Owner Operators Insurance

What Is Leased Owner Operators Insurance?

If you own a home, you are required to carry homeowner's insurance. But if you are living in a home that you do not own, you need renter's insurance. The concept is the same with truck insurance and leased owner operators insurance. If you own a truck, you need commercial truck insurance. However, if you are leasing a truck that you are driving to make a living, you will want to obtain leased owner operators insurance. This type of insurance policy covers you as the driver of the vehicle, helping you to ensure you are compliant with the requirement of obtaining insurance. At Anchorpoint Truck Insurance, we know that different truck insurance policy options can be confusing. Fortunately, we are here to help. If you are in need of truck insurance, let us help you find the right policy for your needs. Call us today to get started.

bottom of page